Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bounty Hunter

photo credit: Bounty Hunter

This was my second visit to Bounty Hunter, and it will probably make its way into my regular rotation. Bounty Hunter is a bar in Tigard, just outside of Portland, and essentially on my way to my hotel from work. I heard about this bar from one of my soccer teammates - his aunt and uncle own the place - so I had to give it a shot. Uncle Mike and Aunt Sharon are from Philly, so both times I've gone, I've ordered one thing: the philly cheesesteak.

Mmm philly cheesesteak

This cheesesteak is fantastic!! Mike has the rolls and meat flown in each week from Philadelphia, for authenticity. It is an awesome sandwich. On my first visit, I thought there was no way that I could finish the monster of a sandwich... but after one bite, I knew that there was no stopping me. It's that good.  Especially smothered in provolone, with mushrooms and peppers.

Inside Bounty Hunter - photo credit: Bounty Hunter


The interior of the bar is great. It has lots of seating and lots of tvs, playing every sport you'd want. Mike plays darts with friends at the bar on Monday nights, so I went last night and met several of his friends and chatted with Sharon over my cheesesteak :)  I may make this a Monday tradition and join in on the darts over the summer... but I'll have to step up my workouts because I can't quit that sandwich!

Bounty Hunter
11445 SW Pacific Hwy, Tigard OR

No comments:

Post a Comment